Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2021

:) ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท, ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฐ, ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† :)

 Hey, bloggers today I will be blogging my  ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท, ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฐ, ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† slide,

for my  ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท, ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฐ, ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† slide it has what I have been doing for maths so I hope you have fun going through my  ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท, ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฐ, ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† slide,

                                                                     ๐“‘๐”‚๐“ฎ!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.