Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

𝐞π₯𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐀 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

kia ora, bloggers,  I will be showing you my maths for maths and I am doing elapsed time task cards I have to do 20 questions about time my teacher has put a little clock on the slide and I have to move the hands on the clock to complete the slide. the source was my maths teacher, maybe you could even figure out some of the questions yourself? can I give you a quick maths question?

ok, what is 9x5+6+2-1?

and what's 8x7x1+9-5?

I hope you get the questions right! 

BYE!


1 comment:

  1. KIA ORA Annie its Narges here i really love your elapsed time task cards that you made maybe next time you could tall us a bit more of you work but so far its really good
    bye Annie see you next time.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.